Dr. Kim Calder Stegemann
Ph.D., CCC, QEEG-D, BCN
Dr. Kim Calder Stegemann is an educator, therapist, author, and researcher. She has spent her professional career helping others to perform better and feel better about themselves.
Kim works collaboratively with clients and their healthcare team to provide a holistic approach to wellness and optimal performance.
Kim has extensive experience working effectively with children, teens, and adults to achieve their desired results!
· QEEG - Diplomate status (D119) through the International QEEG Certification Board
· Indigenous Cultural Competency Mental Health training program
· Certified Clinical Counsellor (#10001301) through CCPA
· Board Certified in Neurofeedback (#E6032) through BCIA
· Teaching Certificate
· Ph.D. in Educational Psychology (University of British Columbia)
· M.A. in Counselling Psychology (Yorkville University)
· M.Sc. in Educational Psychology (University of Calgary)
· B.Ed. in Special Education and Math (University of Calgary)
· Professor Emerita, Thompson Rivers University
· Excellence In Teaching – Government of Alberta, Alberta Teachers’ Association
· Research Funding and Scholarships – Literacy BC, University of British Columbia, Thompson Rivers University